Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic (ATAP) stands as a beacon of education in Bauchi, Bauchi State, Nigeria. Established in 1988, this public polytechnic is dedicated to providing quality education in engineering, technology, business, and management. With a commitment to practical training, ATAP produces graduates highly sought after by employers, contributing significantly to the development of Nigeria.
In this blog post, we delve into the details of school fees for both freshers and returning students at ATAP for the upcoming 2023/2024 academic session. Additionally, we will explore the factors influencing school fees and guide you on the payment process.
School Fees for Freshers and Returning Students 2023/2024:
For the 2023/2024 academic session, the school fees at ATAP are as follows:
- Freshers: NGN 50,000
- Returning Students: NGN 33,000
Factors Influencing School Fees:
Several factors can affect the school fees at ATAP, including:
- Course of Study: The nature of your program, such as engineering or technology, may influence the overall cost of your education.
- Level of Study: Higher National Diploma (HND) students typically incur higher fees compared to National Diploma (ND) students.
- Accommodation: Opting for on-campus accommodation will result in an additional fee.
- Other Fees: Various ancillary fees, such as registration, examination, and library fees, may contribute to the overall cost.
How to Pay Your School Fees:
ATAP offers multiple convenient methods for paying your school fees:
- Online Payment: Utilize the ATAP portal for a seamless online payment experience.
- Bank Payment: Visit a designated bank to make your payment in person.
Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic continues to play a vital role in shaping the future of its students. As you embark on your educational journey at ATAP, understanding the school fees structure and the factors influencing it is crucial. Make informed decisions to ensure a smooth and successful academic experience at this esteemed institution.