Are you passionate about teaching and possess the qualifications to impart knowledge in a vibrant academic environment? Adecom College of Business and Management is excited to announce its recruitment of Part-Time Lecturers for the 2023/2024 academic session. If you are ready to contribute to the growth of students in various business and management courses, this could be your golden opportunity. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the available courses, requirements, and the application process.
Adecom College of Business and Management is seeking qualified individuals in the following courses:
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
To be eligible for the Part-Time Lecturers position, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Basic education certificates (FSLC, WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, etc.)
- Tertiary Institution certificates (HND, B.sc, Masters, or Ph.D.) in the relevant field of study
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of Birth/Declaration of Age
- Original certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Teaching experience in a tertiary institution (minimum of 2 years)
- Recommendation Letter
Follow these steps to apply for the Adecom College of Business and Management Part-Time Lecturers Recruitment:
- Visit the official recruitment portal: https://adecom.edu.ng/
- Input your email and phone number to create an account
- Fill in your details in the provided columns
- Upload necessary documents if required
- Submit your application
Note: The application is free of charge, and it should only be done online. Be cautious of scams, and do not pay anyone for the recruitment exercise. Additionally, candidates can apply in person or send applications/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
The management of Adecom College of Business and Management emphasizes the importance of attending the compulsory screening and interview for shortlisted candidates. Missing this stage will result in disqualification. Ensure all documents uploaded during registration are valid, as faulty documents will lead to dismissal.
Don’t miss this golden opportunity to be part of Adecom College of Business and Management as a Part-Time Lecturer. Apply now and contribute to shaping the future of students in the field of business and management. For more details, visit the official ADECOM part-time lecturers recruitment page.