The Nigerian Navy is a prestigious institution that attracts numerous applications annually from individuals aspiring to serve in its ranks. As of now, we are excited to inform our readers about the availability of the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 35 recruitment application form online. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to successfully apply for this recruitment exercise, highlighting important details and key positions available.
Vacant Positions in the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 35:
The ongoing recruitment exercise for the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 35 includes various positions, such as Marine Engineer Mechanics (MEM), Weapon Electrical Mechanics (WEM), Automobile Mechanic (AM), Communications Personnel, Computer Operator, Seaman, Survey Recorder, Sportsman and Sportswoman, Physical Training Instructor, and Chaplain Assistant. Additional positions can be found on the official Nigerian Navy recruitment portal.
Follow these steps to apply for the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 35 recruitment:
- Visit the official online portal:
- Input your National Identification Number (NIN), email, and password to register.
- Log in with your email and password to access your newly created account.
- Carefully fill out the application form, upload necessary documents, and review before submission.
- Ensure that all modifications are made before the application deadline.
Note: All applications must be submitted before the deadline, as late submissions will not be considered. Thoroughly cross-check your application before final submission.
Is the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form Out?
As of now, the Nigerian Navy recruitment application form for Batch 35 is not yet released. However, it’s essential to be prepared by familiarizing yourself with the outlined instructions before the form becomes available. Keep a close eye on this section for updates on the release of the application form.
Requisite Requirements for Eligibility:
To be eligible for the Nigerian Navy recruitment, applicants must meet the following key requirements:
- Nigerian National with a valid means of identification.
- Age: 18 to 22 for those with school certificates; 18 to 26 for those with higher certificates.
- Single without a child.
- No physical or medical challenges.
- Height: Male applicants must be at least 1.69m tall, while female applicants must be at least 1.65m tall.
- Educational qualifications: Various certificates including WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, OND, FSLC, etc.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) and National Identification Number (NIN).
- Birth Certificate and Duly Completed Parent/Guardian consent form.
Key Points to Note:
- The application form is free of charge.
- Shortlisted candidates will have specific requirements for the screening exercise.
- The release of the shortlisted candidates list will precede the announcement of those eligible for training.
Latest News on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise:
The Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise for Batch 35 is yet to commence. Stay updated by visiting this page regularly to be informed about the latest developments. Feel free to ask any questions in the comments for further clarification on any aspect not covered here.
Closing Date for the Nigerian Navy 2023/2024 Recruitment:
The closing date for the recruitment application portal is yet to be announced. Keep an eye out for updates on the form’s availability and the closing date once it is released. Stay tuned for the latest information to ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join the Nigerian Navy.